Toes in the Sand

Toes in the Sand

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Verse for today.... much needed


Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

It's amazing how God brings the right words at the right time. We had such a wonderful weekend away at the beach. We found the best place to eat in Florence. Just think, crab encrusted halibut with a cream chili sauce... fabulous! BUT, we're back home now and back to reality. Quite frankly, I'm not too fond of reality lately. I try to keep myself busy. Today, I spent hours outside pulling weeds, clearing out the plant boxes and fixing my water fountain. It works again! :) I have learned to always keep music on to keep my mind busy. Otherwise, I think... no good. I definitely think it's time for a second job. I believe it would be good for me, plus I could put all the funds aside for fertility treatments! Sounds like a win/win situation to me!

I decided to check my daily verse widget and the above verse was it. Starting tomorrow, I will check it in the mornings. I could've used that one all day. I really need to fully let go and leave the worrying to God alone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing Chrissy! I love that verse!! Let go! Let God!

    ReplyDelete